• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chanhonam

chanhonam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:20 AM

Can admin and mods help me please... I am not able to read the personal conversation between a friend... I am still not convinced that is just some one add me in as a friend… I got Wolf Gross to look into it, but I am little confused now (there are an Add Friend and a personal conversation notification).. I got Wolf Gross to help me out yesterday. Today i am still seeing the Personal Conversation Notification active *shown in picture below*
Below is the error code/msg from opening the personal conversation.. I have attached some photo too… Its keep telling i have a personal conversation… but can’t open
[#10226] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system.
I have tried to contact Dave Petley and HughB who is admin but their email is in private… and also the email that shown in the picture I attached, a link to email the forums administrator: forums-admin@swishzone.com is not even valid…. I got Delivery Status (Failure)/incorrect email address. Help would be appreciated

Posted Image
Posted Image

Cheers

#2 Wolf Gross

Wolf Gross

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 24260 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:04 PM

...as I told you in my email - PM's here at the forum don't work for members, only Mods and Admin can use it - but if someone adds you to their friends list, you'll still get the notification - that's all there is to it.

wolf
footer.gif

#3 David Petley

David Petley

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 7111 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:40 PM

wolf is correct. The PM service has never been available to users, but you would get the notification if someone added you to their friend list.

davidp

http://blog.swishzone.com/ ...for cool tutorials, samples and new components

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users