6 replies to this topic

#1 Moonboy

Moonboy

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:42 AM

Hi all,

I was asked to make a website for a daycare centre, but they had special requests that I can't build yet..
So I'm looking for a template that has the following options:

- picture gallery with an admin function so they can upload and edit the pictures themselves
- The picture gallery can only be accessed by members with login and password (for protection of the children).

The rest doesn't mather and I can edit it like I want.

Does anyone know were I can find a template like that? (offcourse I'm willing to pay for the template :rolleyes: )

#2 Wolf Gross

Wolf Gross

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 24234 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:13 AM

...sorry, there is no such SWiSH template available - log in and password would require server site programming - PHP or ASP.

wolf
footer.gif

#3 Moonboy

Moonboy

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:15 PM

I know, but a template were the layout is made in swish combined with coding in php for these features is also ok.

#4 Wolf Gross

Wolf Gross

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 24234 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:00 AM

...well as I said - there's none available.

wolf
footer.gif

#5 Moonboy

Moonboy

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:08 PM

Thanks again for your answer Wolf :-)
I understand now that login en password in the site is idd not possible with swishmax.
But are there picture templates that have a background mysql database were users can add and remove pictures?

I once worked with a swishmax template like that and followed directions made by the template designer to create the mysql database and install the php files on the server. The layout however was completely made in Swishmax.
I was wondering if someone here also has some good locations were I could find more of these templates?

#6 Wolf Gross

Wolf Gross

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 24234 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 09:54 AM

>>But are there picture templates that have a background mysql database were users can add and remove pictures? - not here at SWiSHzone - but if you have SWiSHmax3 - there are a couple of galleries available that use external images (not mysql)

wolf
footer.gif

#7 Wolf Gross

Wolf Gross

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 24234 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:00 AM

>>But are there picture templates that have a background mysql database were users can add and remove pictures? - not here at SWiSHzone.
But if you have SWiSH Max3 (not 4) there are a couple of galleries that use external images (not mysql)

wolf
footer.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users